- Philip Leslie, Sr. Advisor, Manufacturing
- Josh Myers, Vice President, Distributed Manufacturing & Supply Chain
- Jeff Price, Consulting Principal BFS Engineer
- Jon Burgess, General Manager, Technology Development Center
- Lisa Fotheringham, Vice President, Project Management & Quality
- Dave Boerschel, Program Director, Blow-Fill-Seal
- Todd Gifford, Blow-Fill-Seal Operations and Training Manager
- Christian Eichhorn, Vice President, Packaging and Process Development
- Michael Buzecky, Director, Process Development & Packaging
- Stephanie Summe, Sr. Director, Combination Product Development
- Donovan Bort, Principal Product Development Engineer
- Lindsay Pierle, Device Engineering Lead
- Paul Rutter, MD, SVP, Clinical Affairs
- Lauren Greenberg, Vice President, Device Development
- Ashley Dynan, Sr. Director, Regulatory
- Emily Schimek, Sr. Director, Device Development
Ed Kelley, PhD
Chief Global Health Officer
Dr. Ed Kelley is the Chief Global Health Officer at ApiJect.
He recently left his position as the World Health Organization’s Director of Integrated Health Services, where he helped lead the organization’s COVID-19 response, creating WHO’s first public-private collaboration working directly with the pharmaceutical and medical device industry to improve health services and patient safety.
In addition, he led WHO’s work for a Global Strategy on Digital Health. Prior to his work with WHO, Dr. Kelley served as Director of the U.S. National Healthcare Reports at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, reporting directly to his agency director and the Secretary of HHS.